Alice in Texas

Not writing here anymore- see top post for details of my new blogs.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

another update...

I really am sorry about the wait. It is of course taking longer than expected to renovate the blog, which always happens. In the meantime I am very excited about my new format, which will make possible all sorts of different and more in-depth writing without the accompanying problems that have been bugging me ever since starting blogging a couple of years ago. The changes are quite minor in themselves, and the reasons they are important to me and my writing are a bit complicated to explain, but I think you will like the results. Whatever you have liked about Alice in Texas or my other blogs before that will be back bigger and better than before, and whatever you are not interested in will be away in the background (but easily accessible to those who are).

As there is no way of knowing exactly how long this is going to take, I will endeavour to keep posting a few things here, although they may be somewhat minimal due to my energies being directed mostly towards the next stage. I asked before for feedback and only got one taker, but if there is anything you want to see more of please feel free to say so here. As you were, once again!

3 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Sean Kinsell said...

I like when you write whatever you feel like writing. I am kind of hoping that these days of non-productivity mean that your reservoir is filling up and that you'll be opening the floodgates when you return.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger emma said...

I really really hope you don't end up with apple green. The current blog colour is doing my head in. ;-)

And I'm looking forward to your blogging revamp

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger gcotharn said...

I prefer golden delicious apples, myself. Green apples are quite tart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home