Alice in Texas

Not writing here anymore- see top post for details of my new blogs.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London attacks

Instapundit says,

One hopes that the British authorities will respond to these attacks by cracking down on the rather large number of Muslim extremists who have set up shop in London.

I agree with that. I also think these attacks are a great big Al Qaeda failure. Not enough dead and not enough of a political excuse/ "connection" to hang them on. I think there is simply so much hatred brewing in certain mosques, it was going to spill over eventually unless stopped in advance. But people will continue working in London, and I doubt there will be any identifiable outcome for the terrorists a la Madrid. They should have timed it with the General Election. Bunch of hopeless incompetents.

Poor London. When will the bombings end for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home