Alice in Texas

Not writing here anymore- see top post for details of my new blogs.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

apology

I have been wondering what to blog about, and felt obliged to reject pretty much all my own ideas. It is quite annoying. I am hoping very much to be able to open up more subjects here soon, but right now I feel like Martha Stewart under house arrest in her leg-irons or whatever they've put on her. All I can post about without risking upsetting someone or inspiring trouble seems to be playing the piano and politics. And I still have a personal embargo against politics. Argh.

Anyway, I apologise for the dullness of this blog in the meantime. G-d willing, I'll figure out a way to solve this.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger emma said...

More on piano playing then. Yay!

Emma

http://childrenarepeople.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home